top of page
Gary_Big_Ben_Edit_1.png

Telling Unique Stories One Frame at a Time.

GET THE PERFECT SHOT

Video production for individuals, organizations, and businesses

GARY'S PROFESSIONAL WORK  |  +ALL FILMOGRAPHY

Short Film | Documentary | TV Commercial | Sporting Events
Business Videos | Streaming Content

A Castle on a Hill Productions

GARY OTTE: CINEMATOGRAPHER

With over 25 years of experience, Gary is a cinematographer constantly exploring new opportunities to tell stories through a camera lens. He builds narratives through details and makes the audience feel like they were part of the story.

Hire a Cinematographer For Your Next Project

Tell us what story you want to tell, and leave the rest to us.

A Documentary From A Castle on a Hill Production
22 veterans commit suicide every day in America…
SAVING 22

The War Went On

Veteran suicide is a pandemic in America way before anything else had happened. Each year, a heartbreaking number of veterans take their own lives, and more were left tattered by war trauma and the hardship of returning to a society they’re no longer so familiar with.

We can talk all we want about making changes. But the reality is only 30% of veterans are utilizing VA services, while the remaining 70% continue to feel trapped in darkness and despair, slowly chipping away in trauma and despair.

There’s Nothing Pretty About It

In Saving 22, Gary brings the audience face-to-face with the shattered remains left behind when a veteran takes their life. Shot in Montana, the State with the highest veteran suicide rate and veteran population per capita, Saving 22 puts the cruel and difficult reality in front of the world, calling for a real solution once and for all.

Saving 22 is an epic depiction of the silent war taking place in our country within the hearts and minds of our servicemen and women. For the first time, we take away the veil around veteran suicide. By showing the cruel fact that our nation lacks a true solution to veterans’ mental health, we hope to call forth changing tides across our nation and throughout all communities, so our nation’s heroes can start healing.

All Videos

All Videos

What Does a Cinematographer Do?

A cinematographer is in charge of the camera and the lighting crew. In other words, your cinematographer is the person creating the look, color, lighting, and proper framing for every single shot in a film.

Frame, Light, and Sound

Catching Your Audience’s Eyes

Forget about the artistic details. Your job is to tell us who you are and what you want to accomplish. We will get the look, feel, and flow right so your audience never forgets about you ever again.

Directing and Editing

Telling Your Story the Right Way

Do you have a script but aren’t sure how to move forward? Perhaps you have a rough idea jotted down with nothing more? Don’t worry. Gary Otte Cinematography’s expertise in directing and editing will help you tell your story right.

More Than a Videographer

We Are A Team

Are you tired of the back-and-forth with your video producer in the past? Did it feel like you were doing all the heavy-lifting? Say goodbye to the frustration and say hello to someone who is truly supportive of what you do when you work with Gary.

The Best Video Production Near You

Streaming Content

Create visual assets, clips, and shorts for your streaming channel, or combine past streaming sessions into your own documentary.

Movies and Documentary

Tell a profound story with the help of a cinematographer. Document someone’s life or shed light on an important cause.

TV Commercials

Film commercials to air on major TV channels and bring home the attention you’ve always deserved.

Business Videos

Create video collateral that best tells your business’ story. Promos, explainers, and more. It’s time to bring your video marketing to a whole new level.

bottom of page